Thursday, October 28, 2010

Things I am Working On

1. I got smartmusic installed on one computer this week (3 to go...). I have been trying to get everything set up. I wish there was a way to enter students names into gradebook faster. This is taking forever. I know I should have the kids do it, but these are fourth graders.
2. I'm going to try to get Skype on to all of the iPads today. I hope that goes well.
3. I have a teacher workshop on November 2. Two sessions on iPads.
4. We got new outlets installed yesterday and hopefully we can get the TV and stereo installed shortly.

1 comment:

  1. The way that Smart Music handles student rosters is something that was intended for secondary only. There is also no way for a teacher to control or change student passwords. This, I believe, is because students can purchase their own subscription, but in my case, my school has bought the subscriptions for them. Something I intend to chat with MakeMusic about eventually...

    ReplyDelete