Monday, June 18, 2018

You are My Sunshine

So I took Friday-Sunday off as I visited my mom and went to Molly's soccer tournament.  Yes, they allow ukuleles in Pennsylvania, I just did not bring one...

So I am trying to get my right hand moving a bit and learn some more songs.  I choose You are My Sunshine which seems to be a song students learn how to sing, and maybe we can get them to sing and play.

Its not in this song but I am trying to change my G fingering to the "proper" way.  I think that is why my G7 is now getting confused.

I tried a few patterns on the right hand.  I definitely struggle with the offbeat feel.  I can do it without singing, but the singing throws me off a bit.  Will improve with practice.

I hope to continue to post my progress (or lack of...) and welcome comments and ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment