Thursday, March 19, 2020

Day 3 - COVID-19

Here is an update:

1. Each of my classes meets for 30 minutes (basically a 1/2 day schedule).  Each kid must "check-in" using a one question task on Google Classroom.
2. I just launched Smartmusic and will push much of our work there.
3. I expect to "rehearse" two days per week and "practice" three days per week.  When we rehearse we will use Google Meet.  I will lead/conduct and students will play with their microphones off.  I may ask questions and ask some students to perform.  It will also be a time for students to ask questions and chat by video.
4. I created a Spotify playlist for listening/studying

Thoughts:
1. This is exhausting.  I am used to moving around.  Too much staring at screens.
2. How long can we keep this up?

No comments:

Post a Comment