Some summer thoughts:
1. I am going to try to give evernote a real try. It is still semi-blocked in my district but I am going to make a real effort to set up folders and archive my notes in one place.
2. Thanks to Chris Russell I have been inspired to try to set up my music folders on the iPad. The only class this is tough in is choir where I have to have 2 kids per iPad. I will need a student to help organize and scan.
3. I have the fall semester to figure out how to teach Hip-Hop as it doesn't start until January.
4. We have new leadership in the district and school. Big changes on the way.
5. If you were wondering, Shingles hurts. A lot.