Friday, September 6, 2013

Smartmusic is making me angry

I'm really excited for the Smartmusic iPad app.  It allows me lots of flexibility to allow students to sign out iPads and take them home.  I have ordered three practice room subscriptions the last three years.  I have gone to many Smartmusic events over the last nine months about the iPad app and its launch this fall.

The app was released this past week.  Now I have four subscriptions (including mine) but only two laptops I can pin.

But....

None of the choir literature and sight-reading works on the iPad.  Seriously?  I am so tired of this.  I have paid for a subscription I can't use.  Did I miss them announcing the app would be released....but not for choir?

This is by far the most expensive iPad app and we pay for it EVERY YEAR.

I know they are nice people.  I don't care.  I have assessments to do! Now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment