Building a program is hard. Daily battles about turning stuff in, why we have to learn how to read music, why we have to stand up straight, etc.... We'll get there.
But I am so excited about the growth of the program. We truly have exponential changes in the groups.
- Thirteen students signed up for CMEA auditions (one last year).
- 36 students in choir (12 last year)
- We are singing two more songs than last year in choir.
- We are playing Level 1 music in Band. Four of the eight students started their instruments on September 12. Some of them are really excelling.
- Music theory is way ahead of last years group.
One month until Winter Concert.