Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My favorite apps

Another list....

I am filling some time during some exam downtime (last day!) and I thought I would write a little about my favorite apps.  I admit I am not really looking for new apps these days.  So some of these are old.

Morris Lessmore:  Transformative app.  Mixes reading, animation, adventure.  Magical experience.
iMovie: So easy.  Film, edit, upload movies in minutes.
Garageband: I think I have used the Mac version maybe twice.  Use this constantly.
Color Uncovered: A great read.  Fun.
ShowYou: Great app that collects videos from all your sources.

On another note, do you think Microsoft can afford to wait until Christmas to unveil the Surface?  And if its a $1000 for a full Windows8 version what market are they going for?

No comments:

Post a Comment