We have to learn how to crawl before we can walk. We have to walk before we can jump.
I'm definitely having an interesting week. So much is going right:
- HS Choir is starting to get it.
- My 4th grade saxophones at Lopresti sound amazing.
- Developmental band clarinets accomplished ten weeks of work in two weeks. They are learning!
- My trombones at both schools are improving fast.
And we have to do a lot:
- We have to show up and show up on time. Nothing matters more.
- We have to build culture. We must establish and maintain a standard of excellence.
- We will be relentless in our pursuit of results. We take no days off.